- The Face of the Enemy -- Faced with the end of humanity, Commander Tren has to deal with the face of the true enemy. Published in Aphelion Webzine Issue #26.
- A Favor -- The assassination of Dr. Martin Luther King was more than it seemed. Published in Titan Webzine (defunct) and Aphelion Webzine Issue #25. Winner of the Memphis Science Fiction Association 2000 Darrell Award for Electronic Fiction.
- Kelly's Beast -- A Horror Noir tale. Appears in Pro Se Press Presents #13.
- No Pay, No Pass -- A day in the life of your average troll-booth attendant. Published at Writer's Hood (April 2000) and Fool's Motley. (defunct). Runner up for 2000 Fantasy Story of the Year at Writer's Hood.
- The Last Pilgrimage -- They came to a dead world to start a new life. Published in The Illustrated Spiral Sea (August 2001) and Gateway S-F Magazine.
- The Man in 302 appears in Aphelion Webzine's November 2018 issue (#234).
- The Moment Frozen -- Call them gremlins. Published at ShadowKeep Webzine (September 1999)(defunct).
- Remembering Krempla -- Striking a deal with a dragon is tough. Renegotiations can be downright nervewracking. Published in DragonsLair (September 1997)(defunct), Aphelion Webzine Issue #23, Steel Caves, and Fool's Motley. First Runner Up for the Memphis Science Fiction Association 2000 Darrell Award for Electronic Fiction.
- Reparations -- They woke to find themselves the last survivors with an impossible task ahead. Published at Aphelion Webzine Issue #42. Reprinted in Books from the Asylum Press.
- Revenge -- If you summon someone back from the dead, best know their loyalties. Published at Dark Moon Rising (November 1999) and Writer's Hood.
- Stolen Thunder -- Never steal from a god. Published at Biff's Boards (now Cold Glass). Originally titled Hac Tao, was written for an anthology to be called Denizens of the Dark. Unfortunately, after the story was accepted the anthology folded before publication. The editor of Denizens had asked for the story to be retitled. My younger daughter suggested Stolen Thunder.
- To Our Brothers -- A letter from the end of humanity. Published in The Three-Lobed Burning Eye Issue #7. Appears in the Three Lobed Burning Eye Annual, Volume 2 from Legion Press.
- Up in the Air -- Why can lighter than air craft go where heavier than air can't on Centauri? Published at Aphelion Webzine Issue #41. Originally titled Aerostat.
The page last updated December 17, 2018