- Broken -- Minds, like dolls, can be broken. Appeared in the final issue of Midnight Screaming Magazine (Kara Myrick Ferguson, editor)(defunct).
- Camouflage -- How do you convince anyone that what you see is real when you live in an asylum? Published in serial form at Alternate Realities (1999).
- Evidence for the Eternal -- An epiphany concerning one's true place in the skein of eternity can often lead to unexpected consequences. Published in The Harrow (November 1999) and in parABnormal Digest #3 (March 2012).
- Jim -- Who are those people, really? Published at Quantum Muse (September 1999).
- A Job to Finish -- A career assassin is hired for a bizarre job. Appeared in Outposts of Beyond (Alban Lake Publishing, July 2019).
- Kelly's Beast -- Detective vs demon. Published in Pro Se Presents #13 (August 2012)
- The Last Pilgrimage -- They came to a dead world to start a new life. Published in The Illustrated Spiral Sea (August 2001) and Gateway S-F Magazine.
- Manners Lives -- Death in deep space. What does it mean? Appears in The Fifth Di magazine. (Nomadic Delirium Press, J Alan Erwine, editor)(now Hiraeth Publishing)
- No Pay, No Pass -- A day in the life of your average troll-booth attendant. Published at Writer's Hood (April 2000)(defunct) and Fool's Motley (defunct). Runner up for 2000 Fantasy Story of the Year at Writer's Hood.
- On the Edge -- Once encountered, some things are unstoppable. Appears in NovoPulp.(See Books and Anthologies)
- Person to Person -- Who really defines reality? Appears in Midnight Screaming magazine.(defunct)
- Pretender-Proof, or How Arthur Really Became King -- Written for Eclectic Dreams, appeared at Silence Speaks International Artist Association's Intrigue webzine.(defunct)
- The Price of Immortality -- Immortality comes with a price often too terrible to pay. Written for Eclectic Dreams, appeared at Silence Speaks International Artist Association's Intrigue webzine.(defunct)
- Sands of the Marid -- A regular soldier encounters more than he bargained for when he signed up. Appeared in the October 2011 issue of Shelter of Daylight(Alban Lake Publishing, Tyree Campbell, editor). Available from Amazon here.
- Sparks -- Lifeforms come in various sizes, types, and places. Appeared in the 2012 issue of The Martian Wave(Nomadic Delirium Press, J Alan Erwine, editor)(now Hiraeth Publishing).
- A Tale of Two Kings -- One gave his life for his people, one gave His life for all. Published at Gateway S-F Magazine.
- Uncle Bill's Boys -- Rural America is no longer immune. Published in Britain in the February 2003 issue of Alternate Species Magazine.
- The Urn -- Disrespect for the dead is dangerous. Published in Morbid Musings (defunct).
This page last updated June 18, 2020